Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 So Far (Sep - Dec) Bottom 5 2013 Releases

My roundup of the third segment of 2013 continues with a look at the worst the year has offered me so far.  Having seen a scandalous 65 releases from 2013 the field was quite competitive, here are the five films I've enjoyed the least:

5. How I Live Now - Dir. Kevin Macdonald
4. Runner Runner - Dir. Brad Furman

3. Turbo - Dir. David Soren

2. Ass Backwards - Dir. Chris Nelson

1. The Hangover Part III - Dir. Todd Phillips

Full list of 2013 movies seen Sep - Dec: Kick-Ass 2, World War Z, Oxyana, Monster's University, The Bling Ring, Burton & Taylor, The Hangover Part III, This is the End, A Single Shot, Rewind This!, Privacy Setting, After Earth, Dead in Tombstone, An Accidental Soldier, The Internship, Ain't Them Bodies Saints, Ass Backwards, Paradise, Man of Steel, White House Down, All is Bright, Crystal Fairy, Some Girl(s), Violet & Daisy, Gravity, Despicable Me 2, Turbo, This is Martin Bonner, Riddick, Earthbound, Blue Caprice, The To-Do List, We're The Millers, McCanick, Mystery Road, The East, The World's End, 2 Guns, The Wolverine, How I Live Now, The Kings of Summer, Elysium, Frances Ha, Prisoners, Machete Kills, Big Sur, A Case of You, The Last Days on Mars, Kilimanjaro, Mood Indigo, Runner Runner, Out of the Furnace, Blue Jasmine, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2, The Spectacular Now, Don Jon, Fruitvale Station, Much Ado About Nothing, August: Osage County, Escape Plan, Rush, American Hustle, Computer Chess, Burma

2 comments:

  1. I've only seen Runner Runner and How I Live Now. I didn't mind the latter, but the former definitely deserves a mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Ass Backwards might actually be good - glad I skipped it. Hangover III was dreadful. I don't know why I put myself through certain films.

    ReplyDelete